Seven Peaks
This place is super fun, but super crowded as well. There is no way I'll ever take Kace there this year. It's enough to chase the twins and gets warn out from any event after an hour or so. Plus I have the wussiest son out there that I have to carry if we go in anything semi deep. In the lazy river Mckaylee will put her life jacket on and just go around by herself. Stockton on the other hand freaks out and clings on to me like crazy. He won't go down any of the little kid faster slides. I held him and made him go down one and he was not happy with me. Mckaylee on the other hand is a daredevil and willing to try anything! It's so funny how opposite they are!
My cute friend from Highschool Amanda Flamm just had her little girl Millie die from cancer. They started this 5k last year and want to carry on her legend with other inflicted kids. I decided to go run it with kace. It was super fun. I didn't sign up and mad I didn't because i took 3rd place overall and would've won some sweet prizes. That's what I get for not officially signing up :) Kace was a dream and had a great time just going around in the stroller. I ended up running 3 more miles after with him as well. That kid does pretty dang good in his stroller! It was neat to see the turnout for this charitable race. I teared up seeing the cute little kids in the carriage with cancer riding around the park. it's not fair that these little kids have to suffer. I'm so grateful for healthy kids.
Millcreek Canyon with the Smiths (Kim and Blair)
I love going up canyons in the summer. You get to escape the heat and enjoy nature at the same time and if there's marshmallows involved I'm there! Kiddos loved roasting hot dogs and mallows and we enjoyed just hanging out!
Just watching TV in their fort









No comments:
Post a Comment