Monday, August 5, 2013

BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!

Twins birthday celebration pics....
Such a fun past couple of days for my little fam!  We were in SG in the morning for their birthday, SLC at grandma's at night and had their birthday party today!  Lots of sugar, love, presents, and fun over the last 36 hours.  I hope their 4th birthday was as fun for them as it was for me! At least it ended good :) This morning I got a speeding ticket when I honestly didn't know I was speeding and there was a down pour of rain so I was not happy thinking the party entertainment wouldn't work out but luckily 30 minutes before the party the clouds cleared and the weather turned amazingly beautiful.  The chaos then began but it was good and expected chaos.  As long as they kids have fun that's all I care about.

St. George doughnut breakfast




Dinner at Grandma Pam's




Let's get this party started...
August 5, 2013
Twins 4th birthday party!!!!


They were each so adamant on having the party they wanted.  Kaylee wanted a fairy princess party and Stockton wanted a truck party.  How do you combine?  As best as you can....so here's the fairy truck birthday party

Mckaylee had the cutest reaction when she saw here fairy princess cake.  Thanks to one of my best friends for making it look so cute!

Stockton loved his truck cake as well :)







All the little girls got fairy wings, a wand, and a fairy necklace



The little boys got construction hats, a hammer, and a little toy car


Here's the entertainment.  The water slide was the biggest hit!

Wish I would've gotten a picture of all the kids but at least we got some of them 


Thank goodness for daddy and grandma's to help this sad baby.  I think he got a brain freeze


Tori Eastons adorable kids


I love my daybreak friends!  Wish we hung out more often!


Caisa is an amazing mom at embracing the chaos.  Here 3 little boys are so cute and so busy and it's nice to have a fellow twin mommy (who loves to run and eat sugar and drink DDP as much as I do...instant bond!)


There's nothing like running friends.  They get to hear the good, the bad and the ugly.  (so sad I can't run right now.  It's driving me crazy!!)


These cute cousins


She is such a girl!


I love my little fam and they hate me for taking pics :)







Grandma Mumzy's toys were a huge hit!





Talk about embracing the chaos.  This doesn't truly depict the craziness but like I said before it was good craziness.  I have learned to enjoy controlled chaos!


Their best buddy Nixon!


I had to take a picture of Zoe Thomas wearing the girls presents.  The fairy wings, the wand and the fairy necklace.  I love my friend Marylynn and am so glad she came


I basically got my face shoved into the cake...at least it was yummy


Me and my little love bug.  Although he's biased towards daddy right now he still loves his mommy


this little girl has been so dang sweet lately!  I just adore her cute caring sensitive personality.


And of course Kace had to have a try at some cake...and of course he loved it!



No comments: