Friday, August 9, 2013

Boating over the holiday weekend

Seven Peaks with cousins
This time we didn't last very long but they still had fun!  I'm so glad I have a great mom that will take my baby while I go because there is no way I can really take care of all three littles at a crazy crowded water place like that.  


 Many days in July we would just go play at Grandma Pam's house.  
 4th of July weekend we went boating with the Perry's and Tebb's down in Provo.  Jess's sister Mindy was so cute and took Kace home with her so we could enjoy boating.  It was so much fun!  the water wasn't great but we were able to surf and soak up the sun and we left at a perfect time because a storm rolled in right when we were pulling out.







We then made a yummy dinner at Jess's moms house and then watched a firework show in her brother's neighborhood,  We didn't last forever because Kace was so scared and it was so loud even for the twins.  We still had such a fun day though!! 

No comments: