This is one of my favorite parties of the holiday season. I just love going in my PJ's and hanging out with the cannons. We just eat and laugh and eat and then later on in the night we always so a white elephant party. This year was very fun but also frustrating because Mckaylee wanted more presents and acted so spoiled because Jane got a dora backpack and she didn't and it was the end of the world! Honestly she wouldn't stop crying or say thank you. I finally picked up a few of her presents and threw them out in the snow. She eventually calmed down but I was so angry. I just don't know how to parent sometimes when it comes to tantrums that are out of control. I think they are too spoiled. I need to figure out how to control a little better. Aside from those few moments the rest of the night was very fun! I ate so much crap. Lezlie brought the yummiest salted caramels. Holy smokes they were delicious!
Cregg and Crystal gave all the kids a really neat gift of each of our houses painted. It's a really neat painting and will be fun to hang up in the house.
The white elephant party was pretty funny! Between camel toes :) poopery, bedazzled underwear, workout suits, justin bieber stocking, beyonce sunglasses, etc.
The girls
The boys





No comments:
Post a Comment