Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Winter random

I'm still catching up from the last month...
This winter has been brutal!  I feel like every winter there are some awful weather days in the winter that are hard to run in but this year it seems like almost every run has been hard.  It's either windy, cold, icey, snowing, bad air, or all of the above!  I've run in some crazy cold temps!  It really is do able in the cold but the wind makes it miserable, ice makes it scary and bad air makes it dangerous!  I believe I have run outside probably a dozen times this year in 10 degrees or below....ok that's nuts!  I can't even tell you how ready I am for warmer weather!  
 We had a post Holiday party with the SOJO ironman team boys and wifes.  It was super fun.  Such a fun group of people of all ages. We were suppose to bring a gift we received this year that was like a white elephant so we brought the stripper pole and boy was a big hit.  Cody pulled out some awesome moves :)



Lunch date with my gym chicas.  chik Fila is a go to with all of our kiddos.  Basically I hit up Mcdonalds or Chik Fila at least once a week.  Is that pathetic or what?!? Sometimes those are the places where I can talk the most or get the most done because the kiddos are entertained (for the most part)

Sunday dinner at my parents!  Love all the cousins together :)


Dawson Smiths baptism...poor Mckaylee fell down the stairs and had a bad bloody nose.  She talks about it all the time.  



No comments: