Friday, January 25, 2013

Parties go on..

Christmas parties continued....
I know it's pathetic that it is almost February but better late than never.  

My running buddies got together at a yogurt place and did a fun little "favorite things" exchange.  On the list was: Mochi, the best shampoo/ conditioner line, poopery :), DDP, running hat, dry shampoo, lip stuff, and yummy treats.  I sure love these girls and our ability to enjoy sugar


Highschool friends party: Major success!  The white elephants were pretty dang funny.  I really wanted these pajama jeans for me.  Amazingly hot! We got a striper pole that Jessica Bills put much effort into. It was a cheetah feathered up hosptial pole :) Item of the night!  

MaryLynn hosted at her gorgeous new house.  She had her baby the next week.  Cutest prego girl!  (glad it's not me anymore though).  I love my highschool friends!  We have so much history and seriously laugh the whole time we are together!

 Random picture but so cute of my Niece Sadie and my little man


Ugly Sweater Utah Rugby Team party.  We didn't last long because we couldn't leave kids for very long but it was very fun to see everyone. Kace also wasn't very happy which is very uncharacteristic of him.  Jaymn Miller's "ugly" sweater was hilarious....go utes!  




No comments: