Tuesday, January 1, 2013

ChRiStMaS PaRtAy's

Sexy man off to sell medicine to doctors :)
(Almost got in a fight due to road rage...can you imagine a guy in a vest getting mad) 

Utah Rugby boys ugly sweater party.  I loved Jaymn's "ugly" sweater.  We didn't get to stay long because we had our kids at my parents and didn't want them to get into bed too late but it was fun to see everyone. 

Love my husbands beautiful scarf.  

I love running but in the cold icey snowy winter is killing me.  I swear there were only a few runs last year that were super icey or windy and miserable but already this year I've had 5+ runs that have been so hard because of the elements.  Below was one of the days that was so cold because of the wind and my pile of laundry of all my running clothes from the one run.  I'm already excited for the spring! Sometimes if I didn't have a dog I would sleep in and go to the gym :) Got to love my doggie


This kid kills me!  I can't help but just love every minute with him.  One night he was so tired that he totally passed out in the tub.  Can he be any cuter?!?


The Mannings Christmas party.  Stacie is an amazing party thrower.  Her house is dressed up to the nines with millions of decorations.  The white elephant part was hilarious!  there was a mormon mom utility belt with diet coke holders, an old RCA camcorder, blown up picture of scott manning with horse, shake weight, etc. 





Joe's cute girlfriend/ soon to be fiancé Chandis babysat my kiddos while we went to the party.  Love this girl!




No comments: