Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Highschool friends never die

Some of these girls I have known since 5th grade!  That's like 20 years!  We know so much about each other (and some of it is scary..he he).  One of my bestest friends Katie Wood came in town so we all got together.  Jessica brought pics from highshool.  I took a picture of a few from my phone.  Good laughs!!!! Can't wait for our 30th birthday trip!!!!


Ashley was sporting some mad skills :)


This picture is from one of my sorority formals in college


This is when me and my friends lived in California.  I started running after this summer :) The first thing my mom said when she saw me was "oh you guys had a good time didn't you?!?" Can you say freshman 15 :)


Taylor's mission homecoming :)

1 comment:

Britters and Parx said...

I feel like I am looking at some of my favorite Chi O girls in these pictures!!!! =) Love you guys! Now lets do a Chi O reunion. =) And ps you never looked like you had gained the freshman 15. I always have thought that you looked so cute. =)