My little man has a not so little head. Being 95% in his head size and 5% in height (I know my poor boys seem to be taking after me in height) was cause for concern so we had to get an MRI. When babies have a big head it can mean they have water on the brain. Honestly he couldn't have been more of a trooper. The MRI tech was dying at how good he was. He either was looking around or smiling. It was pretty quick and painless.
Results: He's totally fine! Just a cute big headed kiddo. Now we have to get his eczema under control! Poor little buddy has the worst skin :( we have tried everything! Every lotion, cream, steroid, and now we have to get him tested for milk allergies. I may have to go on a lactose free diet or if he's allergic to more than that it might be the end of breastfeeding. We should hopefully know in the next few weeks because his skin is out of control. He scratches his eyes because they itch. I don't know how he isn't crying all the time. We have been to the pediatrician 3x over his skin and now a dermatologist. My poor kids get bad genetics from Tay and I. Hopefully we will be able to get it under control. The strong topical lotion works but they don't suggest using it on a 4 month very often so I have to use it sparingly. Warning these pictures are sad :(
His worst spots are his eyes, behind his ears, his no neck, under his arm pits and leg pits, back, and upper side thighs....basically his entire body.



No comments:
Post a Comment