Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Kids first preschool program

12/20/12

Kids first program.  Oh my goodness it was so dang cute to see my kiddos perform!  I couldn't stop laughing and smiling and they were loving every minute of it.  Mckaylee had this shy act going on but also was still so cute.  It was such a fun moment as a parent to watch my kiddos sing and dance.  I really like their preschool.  I don't know any different and have no other comparison but I've been impressed!


 They don't really look like twins anymore.  It doesn't help that Mckaylee always stands in front of taller so she looks older and bigger.  I hope this doesn't affect them later on in life.


Thanks for coming Grandpa boom boom!
 

They also had an achievement days at gymnastics.  I love their gymnastics class! Its the perfect thing to do with boys and girls and it's so nice to go up there and play once or twice a week during their open gym sessions.  They love jumping on the tramp and swinging on the rope swing the most right now.  They will never get sick of the bubbles they do at the end and the hand and foot stamps.  Their teacher Makayla is the cutest most outgoing girl. They love her and I love her!





No comments: