Friday, January 25, 2013

Cuddle time

I know this is random but I can't get enough of sleeping and cuddling my kiddos.  Even if they are sick I LOVE when they cuddle with me.  





Oh and have I ever said how much I hate 1:30 church?!?  We were on that time last year and didn't change with the new year!  My kiddos are so done by the afternoon so it's a battle making it through and when they get home they just crash.  If we drive up to my moms for dinner they usually fall asleep in the car and then they are grumpy when we get there.  Mckaylee usually wakes up ok but Stockton has a harder time waking up.  He we sometimes go sleep on the couch and by the time he snaps out of it it's time to go home.  Sundays are honesty not my favorite.  We need earlier church!!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

LOVE the updates!!! Your little guy is the cutest! I totally thought our little one was going to have to wear a helmet, I was a little worried for a while. I had to do a dairy free diet for a while and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Whole Foods has a fairly good vegan selection, they even have vegan chocolate chips! Good luck!