Some may say I'm crazy and others would say I'm dedicated....I think I'm both :) I know I'm crazy but honestly there are multiple reasons I love running outside. I honestly HATE the dread mill, I have a psycho dog that seriously is looney if he doesn't get out, I love socializing with my girls, and it starts my day off perfectly. I don't love the cold and I'm already ready for the spring but I will basically go out and run in anything and sometimes the crazy runs are my most memorable and favorite runs. The run below was beautiful! There was a lot of snow on the ground (and daybreak sucks at plowing) but it wasn't icey so it was ok to run in. I've already gone out multiple time this winter with icey roads, freezing temps, and or snowing. Last year I only had a few of those runs (maybe I didn't go as much last year but I feel like it is way way worse this year!) I would love to just stay in my warm bed but I'm always mad at myself if I miss a run because I know I'm not going to do it later on in the day. It also helps knowing that I only do it 3x a week so I can always sleep in and be warm the next day :) I truly and grateful for crazy friends that will brave almost all conditions with me.
I also LOVE seeing this beautiful temple at the beginning and end of all my runs. So amazing how close it is. Now I just need to go more often :)

2 comments:
You are amazing! And yes, this winter has been WAAYY snowier!
I love running in the winter (most of the time). Probably because humidity here sucks in the summer and I agree I hate the dreadmill!
Post a Comment