Sunday, September 22, 2013

1st day in Tahoe

First day in tahoe...
Although it was colder than we have been used to it was a beautiful day and Tahoe is BEAUTIFUL!  We were able to go walk on the beach a little bit and also see my old bosses house.

We then headed to check in which some wifes would hate to go to but I love that stuff.  I love walking in those environments and feeling the excitement of everyone around and all the buzz.  I love the anticipation of all the athletes and especially my hubby and Jake.









I was able to go on a quick bike ride before dinner.  It is so scenic and gorgeous (but I hate narrow shoulders so I didn't stay out way too long)


While we were waiting for dinner the winds really started to pick up and it started getting crazy white caps on the lake. At least it turned out for a good photo op...and we had yummy dessert at the restaurant that I had to take a picture of because it was so unique looking.  We have had some yummy food here!  Helps to have 50% off from the Hyatt hook up for Kacey and her dad!





No comments: