My crazy life as a mom....
Here's me at Costco with Teddy's little girl Jane and my 3 kids. I have 2- 4yr olds, 1- 3 yr old and an almost 1 year old. hilarious! I get the comment all the time "you've got your hands full" "how do you do it?"I must look like a freak show sometimes
Soaking up summer at the Daybreak splash pool
Kaylee started Dance and Kace loved watching it in the windows. She loves dance and is so cute with it.
A little morning bike ride....I haven't been able to run so Boston doesn't get out as much so he has to settle for short walks. Better than nothing!
Playing in the fountains
A little trip to Slurp In American fork. We are thinking of opening up a Swig copy cat so we are testing out the competition :)





No comments:
Post a Comment