This summer has produced the prettiest sunsets!
Still injured and trying everything to get better... these compression boots sure feel good!
I had to take a picture of what happens many mornings...kiddos sit and watch iPad. What did we do without technology when we were kids?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLEE!!! Such fun celebrations that we had for one of my bestest friends! I love this girl! I honestly don't know what i do without her! She has come to my rescue SO many times! She takes my kids more than anyone else (aside from my mom), she will come pick me up whenever I'm stranded, and brings me treats and drinks when I'm having a bad day. Our kids are like siblings and we do a ton together! Our lives are just so intermingled and I love it! We have many of the same friends and genuinely love being with each other. She's the sweetest, nicest, most sincere girl out there. She's loved by so so many people and is a loyal friend that is not going to talk bad about you. I'm blessed to have in her in my life!
For her birthday we went to the park for lunch, cowabunga bay and then did a hooked on aerobics 80s run. I walked down to the temple, took pics and walked home. Anything for a chance to dress up and have a photo op :)







No comments:
Post a Comment