Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pre-pics of family pics

September 16, 2013

My sweet friend Kylee took my kiddos on the day I found out about my stress fracture.  I needed a little de-stress time to sit in the tub, eat some treats and cry it out.  It was the only thing to make me feel better about not being able to run for 3-6 months.  Seriously 3-6 months!!!!!  I've already been out for 2 months!  This is truly one of the hardest things I have ever gone through.  

Later that night we had family pictures.  I had to be happy and act happy but looking at my adorable healthy family made me feel so blessed and realize that running isn't everything.  Although I love it and it makes me super happy I am so grateful to have my family.  

Hope pics turn out ok but they sure did look cute!



 This boy and his smile is just melting and contagious!


Abby Degraff came in town for a few weeks and I'm so glad we got to get together for a dinner at Trio.  I love these girls!  Daybreak is the best!  We miss Abby!!!! 

No comments: