Sunday, September 29, 2013

Life with FOUR kids and I have great friends!!

A day in the life of having 4 kids 4 and under! I watch one of my bestest friends Suzy's little boy Cannon for a day (lucky girl went to powell...we were suppose to go but couldn't get away).  I'm always more than happy to help with any of my friends.  That's what friends are for right?  Cannon is adorable too.  The only problem is I think he was scared of Boston because he wouldn't let me put him down at all.  He sat on my lap a ton though so I got some phone calls made and done for our business that I haven't had time to do.  
 I took these two future best friends to Costco :)

 My beyond cute and thoughtful friends set up a lunch for me.  I didn't know it was for me and was so surprised when they handed me flowers, a little gift and the sweetest cards.  I was bawling.  I seriously don't think I have cried this much in my entire life as I have in the last few months.  I was crying for joy that because of how loved and how caring my friends are.  They gave me a charm that had a little mustard seed in it with the scripture engraved 
"if you have faith as small as a mustard seed... Nothing will be impossible for you.”- Matthew 17:20
I'm still crying at their sincerity.  I have been so blessed in my life and this injury has humbled me so much.  I have so many amazing people surrounding me.  I have an amazing family and I love my kids and husband so much. I'm so thankful for Heavenly Father in my life and the power of prayer.

 Speaking of loving my kids we were laughing at lunch because I basically had 2-3 kids climbing all over me almost the entire time.  So relaxing :)





After Cannon left we headed to dollar store to get Kaylee a prize for sleeping through the night without the bottle.  She choose the ugliest thing in the store....some ugly pink hair piece.

 Later that night I got a message from one of my cute friends that was stuck in Daybreak with a dead battery so Keri and 3 little kids to the rescue :) Tay laughed when I told him because he could only imagine 2 blondes fixing a car but we did it!!! I'm just glad we didn't blow ourselves up.


 This sweet girl is having such a hard time without her baba.  Here's me laying with her at night



 The kiddos decided to help me decorate for halloween.  So they put everything on the door :)
 And then I walked in the room and they had trapped Kace in a laundry basket.  Never a dull moment!
 While I went to the women's session Tay sent me this picture of my buddy. This kid melts me!!!! 


No comments: