September 7, 2013
Boys will be boys and Girls will be girls....
It was fun to have a few moments to take one on one time with the kiddos. I was able to paint Kaylee's nails and hang out and take her to a princess fairy party and Tay took Stockton to his first Utah football game. Unfortunately it was really hot so they didn't last til half time.
I also took Kace to the carwash and pulled him out of his carseat and I thought his face was priceless while going through.
Mckaylee started complaining of teeth pain and didn't stop for 4 days until we decided to go see our brother in law Scott. It was kind of a nightmare. She wouldn't let him do an X-ray and barely let him in her mouth. He determined she has a cold sore and a cavity but we couldn't figure out if that's why she was in so much pain. She literally woke up 2 nights in a row at least 20 times screaming and then the next couple of nights about 5 times. I didn't know how to calm her down and throughout the day she would all of sudden start screaming out of pain (mostly when she was eating) She really didn't eat much for a few days which isn't normal for her. Scott told us to go see a pediatric dentist because they are better with crazy kids :) He thought the same thing. It must have just been a bad cold sore that caused her a lot of pain? They said there is something called the "first Infection" that happens when kids get their first cold sore and it's really painful and causes you to feel sick for 5-21 days. That's our best guess but luckily she finally calmed down after about 6 days. It was awful though!
I love when I capture these moments! They just grabbed each others hands as they walked out of church. They can hate each other sometimes but they can also be SO sweet with each other!!! I love my twins!
This is her eating on her one side of her mouth because it hurt less on that side.







No comments:
Post a Comment