First Day of 2nd Year Preschool
PUDDLE JUMPERS
August 20, 2013
Teacher: Miss Angie Ballard
Mckaylee wants to be a Princess Fairy and Stockton wants to be a Fireman
I love this school and they love this school so it's a win win! It's nice to have 3 days a week this year too. Nixon is in their class and there is luckily 2 other girls because as of 2 weeks before Mckaylee was the only girl.
One thing the kids love daddy doing every day he gets home from work. It's quite the workout :)
Herriman Reservoir
I'm kind of bummed I just learned of this place. It's not too far away from me (although it took for an hour to find it the first time...a little frustrating but we made it). Kids loved and Kace ate so much sand! I tried to avoid it but it was just inevitable. I went with a bunch of girls from my gym and we had a great time. I feel like such a nag right now though because I complain about my stupid injury and they talk about running (which they should) and it's just hard to not be able to go with them. This seriously sucks! Oh well at least I can do other things...kind of.
I got to go meet and snuggle my new little nephew Sam Elder. He sure is a cutie!! Congrats to Teddy and Scott for having baby #2 and for making a cute little man! I'm already in love!
This cute little Kaceman has been sick. We went in for his one year check up and he had an ear infection too and just hasn't been sleeping good (nothing new). He looks happy here but he's been really needy and sad and whiney.
Happy birthday Sadie Beesley! Her birthday party was so fun. it happened to rain that day but the kids still swam. Scary moment happened though when Mckaylee seriously almost drowned. All of the adults were sitting around when it happened too. She was playing on this giant ledge they have in the pool and accidentally stepped off and just started going under. Luckily one the moms noticed and grabbed her hand! I was literally 10 feet away from her but was watching Kace and didn't notice until the other girl grabbed her. I started crying and my heart was racing so fast! It's scary that those type of things can just happen so quickly and right in front of your eyes! Nixon luckily gave up his life jacket after. She was super scared and still talks about it.
The party ended up being fun aside of the weather!
Right after the swim party we had a goodbye party for the Hendersons. I'm so so sad they are moving! I love Whitney and her family. And Mckaylee thinks that Stella is her best friend (even though they really never hang out). I'm happy for them to build their dream house but wish they could stay in Daybreak.









No comments:
Post a Comment