Big Cottonwood Marathon
Kylee and I went to go check out our buddies at the Big Cottonwood Marathon and Half Marathon. We had such a fun time! EVERYONE did amazing and got their best times! I so want to do this race next year because people were seriously crushing their PR's by 15-20 minutes. I'm not saying it's easy because a marathon is never easy but it would be a great race to get your PR. You just have to train your legs for the downhill.
It was such a fun morning and so fun to hang out in the race environment. I just love that environment. I maybe cried 6x while I was there. I was genuinely happy watching everyone do so well and would cry seeing them finish. It's just so emotional. I love watching people push it to their limits. My original plan was to run Tori in for her first marathon and she was going to run me in at St. George. Obviously plans changed so it was bittersweet watching her because I would've loved to run her in and watch her do so well! I'm so proud of my friends!!!
This girl has been striking poses lately and I love it because she used to run away from the camera. We took our kids to the new park in Daybreak and it is pretty awesome! They have a stream to play in, large slide, swings, playground to climb on, etc. Daybreak is pretty awesome!






1 comment:
It is a pleasure going through your post.
I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff from your side.
Wanna get more likes for your youtube video??? Just visit my webpage
Cheap Youtube Likes
Post a Comment