Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Patriotic Run, night with Hungry Runner Girl and Zoo

What do you do with two 4 year olds, one 3 year old and a 1 year old?!? go to the zoo!  We decided to help Teddy and bring Jane with us to the zoo.  Kiddos really were great and had a ton of fun and the weather was perfect! It was funny though because as soon as we got in the car they all started melting down.  The car ride home was hilarious? is that the word?  They were all so tired!  And then I got really mad because the Ipad fell out of the car and totally got cracked :(




One of my good buddies and great running friends Tori Easton had her birthday on September 11th so we decided to do a birthday run patriotic style!  I of course couldn't run still so I walked on the treadmill with the girls but it was just fun to go dress up and look like total idiots at the gym!  I know people think we are so crazy but we have so much fun so I don't care :)




Caisa and I went to Red Mango with Hungry runner girl (Janae), Caisa, Candice.  Such fun fun girls, super inspirational, super funny and love treats so how could it not be a good time?  It was kind of a vent session and I needed it because this stupid injury is killing me!  Sad thing is after we all wanted to go get a Diet Coke and a sugar cookie.  Probably a good thing they were closed!



No comments: