Tay and I haven't gone on a vacation with just the two of us in the longest time so you can imagine how excited we were so have a little getaway. Tay signed up for the Lake Tahoe ironman over a year ago so it's been a long time coming. Before leaving we had to say goodbye to these cute little kiddos...
I'm so grateful for all the people that helped us out. My amazing mom took all three kids for all 5 days but luckily we had people to help almost every day. Kylee West took them, my friend Tori Easton picked up twins, Suzy and Matt took twins on sunday while Cregg and Crystal took Kace and Teddy is taking twins. It's amazing how helpful people can be and how it makes my trip so much better knowing that they were well taken care of. I know they are excited for us to get home but they are luckily still doing great.
We drove down with the Andersons....so fun to drive with them and to just hang out with them. Kacey and I got to sit in back the entire time and watch 2 movies. Sure made the time go by way faster. We stopped a million times to pee and get drinks and then we stopped in Reno for dinner at this Sushi restaurant that we were a little nervous eating at until we walked in and saw that it looked ok and it turned out great! The food was awesome and they had Mochi Ice cream balls for desert. I'm sold!! It was a long drive so I'm glad we had some fun company, treats and movies to make it somewhat doable...and driving without kids is actually enjoyable! (Although I miss them like crazy)




No comments:
Post a Comment